You came, you ate, and now it’s time to vote! From world-class restaurants to food trucks, and everything in between, help decide who’s truly the ‘best of the best’ across 20 categories in the world of food in the first ever The Munchies: People’s Choice Food Awards.
General Mills’ Tablespoon.com is honoring the most delicious food experiences America has to offer – from the most iconic burger, to the best local farmers market, to the best chef. Featuring some of their favorite food people from TV, blogs, books, restaurants and beyond, Andrew Zimmern, Chef & James Beard award-winning television personality, and a panel of celebrity chowhounds have developed the list of nominees across three groups:
- Terrific Tastemakers- the media and personalities that make the food world sizzle, from Favorite Food TV Personality to Favorite Food Blog
- Best Bites- the most delectable interpretations of our favorite foods, like Most Iconic Burger and Best Cookie
- Delicious Destinations- the establishments that keep us coming back for more; think Coolest Coffee Shop or Most Intriguing Cocktail Bar
The nominees were chosen by a panel of culinary celebs, but it’s now up to the real experts out there – namely, you – to choose the winners! Vote for your faves once per day (even recast your whole ballot with just a click!) at Tablespoon.com/themunchies now through April 30th. A,nd don’t forget to check back in May to see who the winners are!
While celebrating food, they’re also fighting hunger. On behalf of the expert panel and all of the voters, Tablespoon.com is donating $15,000 to Feeding America, the nation´s leading domestic hunger-relief charity. One good meal deserves another, so head on over to Tablespoon.com/themunchies to vote now!
Disclosure: The information about The Munchies: People´s Choice Food Awards has been provided by Tablespoon.com through MyBlogSpark.
Latest posts by Kelli Claypool (see all)
- Divas, Every Inch of You is Perfect From the Bottom to the Top - February 25, 2015
- Faith to Move Mountains including Cancer with Charlotte Cole - February 17, 2015
- Finding & Blending Your Younique Gifts to Make a Bigger Difference with Sheryl Sitts - February 11, 2015