n top of journalistic stay-at-home moms and confessional celebrities, numerous businesses have chosen to launch their online presence with the free blogging and publishing tool, WordPress.
As a business, using free web software doesn’t mean shortchanging customers on service. In fact, WordPress offers numerous plugins that provide the same online customer service as that of any Fortune 500 company. From easy checkouts to customer feedback, below are exceptional plugins for WordPress to make any customer feel satisfied.
Business isn’t a one-way street, especially in the dialogue-filled realm of cyberspace. With these plugins, you can listen to your customers and learn how to better serve them.
- Surveys: Online survey software allows site administrators to construct an unlimited number of polls with as many questions and multiple-choice answers as desired. Customers experience a fully interactive survey, while the administrator gets to see the data compiled in various graphs for the group or individual users.
- Gravity Form: Getting feedback from customers, of course, necessitates a place where they can leave it. With the form management plugin Gravity Form, administrators can build contact forms and incorporate a plethora of fields for data, which can all be routed to different divisions of a company.
- LiveChat: With LiveChat, businesses can provide support and service in real time. This live chat plugin allows interaction with customers online to address problems or generate sales. Customers can also initiate correspondence. Features include a history for review and the ability to speak to multiple customers at once or pass customers to other agents.
Efficiently providing a good or service is a foundation of good customer service, which is where these e-commerce tools come in handy.
- Shopp: The e-commerce solution Shopp offers a range of tools to meet a customer needs. This premium plugin can track inventory, support various payment systems, coordinate product sales, calculate shipping costs, transmit orders to QuickBooks, and more management tasks.
- PHPurchase: Some of the features for the e-commerce plugin PHPurchase include tools for promotional and discount entities, placement of products, shipping choices, and payment preferences.
- eStore: The eStore plugin is better suited for businesses that sell digital products. Its numerous features range from design customization to one-click checkout.
Customers like to ask questions, and they like to have answers quickly, which led to the creation of FAQs and the following plugin that supports them.
- Questions and Answers: This FAQ software provides administrators the ability to build extensive groups of questions and answers. It features a search function and an index, and it supports user-submitted queries.
Availability and Scheduling
When offering a service online, it’s important for customers to be able to easily schedule appointments, as well as check what’s available.
- Booking Calendar: The Booking Calendar plugin provides users the ability to make reservations at different time intervals, from days to hours. Customers can also find out on their own the availability of rooms, lodgings, or other services.
Customer service is an important factor of good business, and it can be done easily online with the plugins mentioned. So, WordPress business users, how do you keep your customers happy?